This ad is expired.
The Accounting Department is looking for an organized and detail-oriented individual in an Accounting Technician role. Enjoy a flexible telecommuting schedule (3 days remote, 2 days on-site) as you work with different departments to accurately process invoices, maintain, and reconcile assigned accounts and:
- Perform accounts payable functions to ensure timely and accurate recording of billing and/or payments applied/paid in accordance with Authority policies and procedures; collaborate on month-end and year-end closing and audit processes.
- Enter, post, and verify, a wide variety of routine to complex accounting and financial data, reports, and information; review and approve account coding, project coding and/or other financial data.
- Research and address customer inquiries on a wide array of technical matters relating to accounts payables.
- Review, analyze and reconcile assigned general ledger accounts and other accounting transactions; interpret and apply professional accounting theories, principles and practices.
- Coordinate month-end and year-end closing and audit processes; identify errors and mitigate risk of system errors; draft and review audit work papers; perform financial and other reviews as requested by auditors.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures information is complete and accurate; follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Communication: Expresses ideas effectively, organizes and delivers information appropriately, and listens actively. Effectively exchanges information with stakeholders through various avenues, including but not limited to verbal, written, facilitation, and persuasion.
- Judgement & Decision Making: Ability to use appropriate judgement and confidentiality in selecting procedures, conducting transactions with other departments, vendors and the public and solving non-routine problems based on experience-based knowledge.
- Customer Service: Commits to satisfying internal and external customers by creating strategies to help the organization serve customers more effectively and taking appropriate risks to serve these interests.
- Relationship Management: Ability to work with others to benefit the organizational business objectives and goals.
- Leveraging Technology: Proficient in computer systems, Excel databases and spreadsheets, ERP systems, and other software.
Experience & Education:
- Graduation from high school or G.E.D. equivalent
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in performing financial or statistical recordkeeping
- Or an equivalent combination of training and experience
The hiring salary for this position is $60,595.
To apply, visit: https://san.org
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT:
As a condition of employment, the selected candidate must provide proof of fully-vaccinated COVID-19 vaccination status prior to their first day of employment unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved by the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority's Talent, Culture & Capability Department.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency