The CSR Associate will coordinate the engagement of individuals and groups from companies, affinity groups and the community for a variety (traditional, skills-based, and virtual) of volunteer projects with United Way of San Diego County. The CSR Associate will implement corporate volunteer engagement strategies, coordinate affinity group volunteer projects, maintain the volunteer database, coordinate special events, and provide administrative support.
- Program Coordination: Responsible for coordination and execution of all UWSD CSR program logistics. Work in collaboration with CSR team to ensure all components of volunteer experience are organized and communicated effectively.
- Data Management: Manage and regularly update volunteer management databases, project tracking document, and dashboard. Work to ensure all information captured through volunteer database is imported and accurately captured in UWSD CRM platform.
- Communications: Collaborate with marketing department to ensure that volunteer programs, Nonprofit Board Service Certification Program, and other CSR initiatives are promoted and communicated effectively.
- Other duties as required.
Effective and engaging communication – Brings UWSD brand to life and enables everyone who interacts with UWSD to experience the power of our mission.
Volunteer engagement – Works to build organizational capacity through volunteer collaboration and to develop high-impact, meaningful volunteer opportunities that increase revenue, impact, outcomes, and influence.
Cross functional capability and collaboration – Work effectively in a cross-functional, matrix organization. Bring a team-orientated mindset and approach to work. Demonstrate skills and abilities to collaborate for results.
Creating brand experience for everyone (individuals, donors, partners) – Effective and passionate communicator, articulating the UWSD message in a way that inspires other to act in service to the organization and the community.
Education: Bachelor's degree and/or related professional work experience required
3 to 5 years of demonstrated success in communications, development, or leading a group of executive volunteers, or strategic planning.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal skills and customer service experience.
- Highly detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to balance simultaneous deadlines, and provide consistent high quality and quantity of work.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, think analytically, utilize creativity, provide solution-oriented ideas, provide follow up and follow through on all assigned tasks.
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude and flexibility suitable for working in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to create, organize, and manage group volunteer projects in collaboration with community partners.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing data into comprehensive reports.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft platform and database management.
- Valid Driver's License, acceptable driving record, Dependable transportation, and ability to provide current vehicle insurance documentation.
- Must utilize own transportation for fieldwork (with expense reimbursement).
- ** Willingness to work on-site during COVID-19 pandemic, with appropriate PPEs provided, as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with Leadership, Staff and the Public. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- This person must be able to remain in a stationary position at the workstation 25% of the time and participate in meetings on and off-site 75% of the time
- Frequent walking or standing is required to move and organizes boxes of supplies; deliver volunteer project supplies to clients, etc.
- This person must be able to utilize their own transportation for visits around the San Diego community up to 100% of the time.
- The person in this position needs to be able to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls.
- Weights of up to 30 pounds occasionally lifted (carrying devices provided)
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of incumbents.
Typical schedule is 37.5 hours per week, Monday through Friday. However, flexibility is required due to nature of business. Schedule may be changed as needed, to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply for a Position
Please e-mail your cover letter (reference position title) and resume to: email@example.com *protected email* (preferred) or fax your cover letter and resume to: 858.492.2014, Attn: Human Resources. No phone calls, please.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency