The Assistant to the CEO will serve as the executive assistant in a one-on-one working relationship to the President & CEO. Additional responsibilities include supporting the CEO's work with the Board of Trustees, building awareness of the organization in the community, and in major and planned giving fundraising priorities for the organization. The Assistant to the CEO works as the primary point of contact for internal and external correspondence pertaining to the President & CEO. Applicants must have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Must be able to work cooperatively as part of a team as well as take direction and work with minimal supervision and be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Reports To: President & CEO
- Performing administrative tasks, scheduling and managing an active calendar for President, preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, gathering and entering data, and preparing documents or slide presentations for meetings.
- Works closely and effectively with the President & CEO to be well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities pertaining to major revenue initiatives as well as priority driven daily activities.
- Enter updates on President & CEO's activities pertaining to major gift and planned giving donors into Salesforce database.
- Responsible for keeping Salesforce campaigns up to date (Board of Trustees, Non-Trustees - Committees, & McDonald's Owner/Operators).
- Board and Committee meetings – Assist with scheduling, printing, organizing and uploading of materials for meetings.
- As necessary, draft and/or organize and distribute committee meeting minutes and House event information to Board members as needed.
- Coordinate the flow of information to Board members through Board Portal and ensure easy access by Board to its contents.
- Coordinate updates of Board orientation manual throughout year.
- Work with Trustees to obtain necessary board documentation and organize all electronic and hard copies of Board-related documents.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a range of constituencies, including trustees, House volunteers, and donors to the organization.
- Support the President & CEO's work with McDonald's Owners, including fundraising, communication and data management.
- Serve as primary administrative contact with RMHC Global, using RADAR communication platform for a variety of tasks.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills while working as part of a team environment.
- Filing, photocopying, faxing, PowerPoint preparation, proofing, and other clerical duties and administrative tasks and projects as needed.
- Must be able to work occasional weekend and evening events.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited institution
- Two years administrative experience, preferably with experience supporting C-Level executives
- Knowledge of and willingness to expand skills related to online meeting platforms such as Zoom
- Familiarity with Salesforce or comparable CRM is highly desirable
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook)
- Ability to be highly organized and work with significant attention to detail
- Above average writing and oral communication skills
- Very accurate English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary
- General knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Efficient research and writing skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; sit; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. The employee may be asked to drive his/her personal vehicle to work related duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- COVID-19 vaccination is required.
- This position is 100% on site.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to Recruiting@rmhcsd.org with "Executive Assistant" in the email subject line.
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency