Who are we?
Located in Carlsbad, CA, evanhealy (www.evanhealy.com) is a leading national organic and holistic skin care company. Some of our featured products include cosmetics, cleansers, serums & oils, and butters & moisturizers. At evanhealy our products are free of preservatives, GMOs, parabens, artificial fragrances, sulfates, and silicone. We do not test on animals and are vegan and gluten-free, with the exception of a couple of products.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Laboratory Manager to join our company with a wonderful culture where our team is passionate about their work, our leaders listen and care about you and provide opportunities for you to learn and grow.
‘Day in the life':
- Supervise/manage manufacturing department and work alongside a team of 2-3 other laboratory associates
- Communicate with other Lab team members as well as Production department for coordination and scheduling of finished products
- Entails working with oils, essential oils, hydrosols, herbs, powders and butters
- Maintain a clean and organized lab by cleaning workstations and equipment
- Learn and preform all manufacturing procedures according to SOP's and Lab protocols
- Follow and understand all formulas, recipes, and procedures for manufacturing in house products
- QC and release finished products to Production department for filling
- Learn our inventory system to correctly receive, use, and store raw materials
- Manage and complete quarterly inventory for Lab location
- Preform Cycle Counts in between quarterly inventories and maintain inventory of all raw materials
- Make/fill/label and package finished products as necessary
- Communicate need for raw materials and lab supplies to purchasing agent
- Attend leader meetings weekly
What do we require?
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Lab Science or equivalent
- Experience in management or supervisory positions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in Word & Excel
- Exceptional math skills and work with both metric system and US customary units
- Ability to lift 40 lb.
Is this you?
- Great organizational & time management skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Health insurance provided through Ca-Choice; employer pays $100 monthly toward premium
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Term Life/AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency