Nuffer, Smith, Tucker (NST) is the agency to work with. Whether you're a client looking for PR support or a PR professional looking for an opportunity to grow your career, NST is where it's at.
Our business is growing and we're hiring for multiple positions. But we know it's not just about us; it's about you! For these roles you've got to be someone really special - smart, savvy, creative, confident, experienced, but still hungry to learn. A solutions-oriented strategic thinker. Someone who loves helping people see things they wouldn't see on their own. A person eager to bring your whole self to work, celebrating the diversity of experience and opinion that makes us a true counselor on nearly all facets of our clients' business. A team player who thrives when collaborating with some of the PR industry's best and brightest. Is this you?
We don't hire off of keywords. We hire real living people who have voices and perspectives, and we want to hear them. Do you crave a seat at the table? Join us.
Send us your resume and let us know what you bring to the table.
Account Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic communications plans and branding / message frameworks
- Lead execution of PR and marcom activities
- Mentor and manage workloads of junior account team members
- Communicatewith clients to provide counsel, deliver results, foster a positive relationship and manage expectations
- Understand client opportunities, including paid, earned, owned and shared channels
- Build consensus and foster collaboration for client initiatives
- Craft and edit original content including public relations plans, press releases, pitches, collateral material, video scripts, social media content and more
- Deliver on clients' design and digital needs with NST's in-house experts by developing creative briefs and overseeing client feedback on creative and digital projects
- Establish and nurture relationships with media and key social media influencers
- Pitch news and trend stories with confidence
- Strategize and secure partnerships with influential groups such as trade associations
- Oversee account budgets,managingprojects and NST efforts within budget.
- Manage outside vendors and contractors
- Identify and secure new business, including development of appropriate strategies for presentations and written proposals
- Engage in agency promotion, professional development and team building
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in public relations or related field
- Minimum 8 years of public relations experience, agency experience a must
- Ability to think strategically and see the big picture
- Experience pursuing and pitching new business opportunities
- Proven track record of securing local, national and trade media coverage
- Trade/industry association and business-to-business experience a plus
- Solid understanding of social media and digital strategies
- Excellent writing, communications and presentation skills
- Industry experience with construction, automotive, skilled trades a plus
Send us your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and two writing samples to email@example.com.
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency