Social Media Coordinator
Who are we?
Located in Carlsbad, CA, evanhealy (www.evanhealy.com) is a leading national organic and holistic skin care company. Some of our featured products include cosmetics, cleansers, serums & oils, and butters & moisturizers. At evanhealy our products are free of preservatives, GMOs, parabens, artificial fragrances, sulfates, and silicone. We do not test on animals and are vegan and gluten-free, with the exception of a couple of products.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative, motivated and tech-savvy Social Media Coordinator that has a passion for natural skincare and holistic living!
'Day in the life':
- Develop and administer social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company
- Build and manage strong online communities through all social channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Write, edit and publish captions and copy, finding the perfect balance between educational, aspirational, and product focused
- Create and implement relevant, original, high-quality content; responsible for writing engaging content to go alongside high-level graphics and photography
- Implement campaigns of varying scope on social channels (e.g. product launches, rebrands, contests and storytelling)
- Analyzing and tracking social media marketing data for monthly reporting of progress
- Communicate and work closely with our brand ambassadors and influencers, including working offline to implement gifting and build relationships
- Perform all other related duties as needed
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all projects
What do we require?
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, or related field
- 5 years' experience in a related Marketing or Social Media position
- Design experience using Adobe Creative Cloud/Photoshop recommended
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent communication, editing, proofreading, writing and organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite products
- Proficiency with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Knowledgeable in community building and relevant social media trends
- Knowledge of natural skin care products, botany, and herbal pharma a plus
Is this you?
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently within an evolutionary environment
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional writing skills
- Passion for storytelling in a journalist way
- Health insurance provided through Ca-Choice; employer pays $100 monthly toward premium
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Term Life/AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency